The Enrolment Process
- Complete an online Expression of Interest (EOI) form on the College website.
- All Expressions of Interest will be reviewed by the Arrahman College Management Team.
- Parents and/or Carers will be contacted by the College and invited to submit an enrolment application form via the online Enrolment Portal. This includes a payment of $100.00 and submission of any further documentation requested.
- A screening interview will be scheduled with the College Principal and/or his delegate. The screening interview will include the student undergoing an entrance assessment to determine their general academic abilities.
- Upon a successful interview and the availability of a place, an offer will be made. If accepted, a Confirmation of Acceptance Form will need to be completed via the Colleges online Enrolment Portal.
If your enrolment is for the following year, an advance fee of $500.00 will need to be paid. (This amount will be deducted from your tuition fees upon commencement at the College, however, it is not refundable if enrolment is cancelled).
In the case where there is no vacancy, applicants may choose to be placed on a waiting list.
Please contact our office administration team should you have any further questions or require support in completing the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions